Thursday, April 2, 2009

Math

We all know the double-standard: if you haven't read Hamlet, you're a loser; if you don't know how to take the derivative of x^2, you're a Normal.

When you say anything vaguely mathy, it gets filtered in the mind of the Normal.

You say: isn't it amazing that e to the pi i minus one is zero? I've been thinking about the theological implications of that lately.

The Normal hears: Wow, Algebra II was so long ago. I was sixteen, which means I was hot. If I weren't a virgin, that would've been the best sex of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Did I ever tell you about one of the most humiliating moments of being a stripper? It involved being buck naked, save heels, and doing derivatives on stage. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP!!! God, do i ever want to hear that story.

    ReplyDelete